For customers affected by the recent NSW and QLD flood events, we're here to help. Please click here for our latest updates and how we can best support you.

Our Energy Sources | Enova Community Energy


What to do if something goes wrong?

Despite the best of intentions, the best laid plans, and all the will in the world, sometimes things go wrong.

The important thing is that you let us know immediately if there’s a problem, because we want to solve it as quickly as we can, and we want to learn from it, too.

At Enova, we have a simple three-step complaints process for you to follow if something has gone wrong, but remember that you always have the option to contact the New South Wales Energy & Water Ombudsman (EWON) for independent advice and assistance. Contact information for EWON is below.

How to make a complaint


Call us on (02) 5622 1700.
We are available from 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
(except for public holidays.)

Alternatively, you can put your problem in writing and email it to


You can also write to us at:

Enova Energy Pty Ltd
PO Box 435
Byron Bay
NSW 2481

The sooner you let us know, the sooner we can resolve your problem. In order to address the issue quickly and effectively, please provide us with some basic information, including:

» Your Enova account number (if available)
» Your name and preferred contact details
» A description of your complaint

If for any reason, you need to move to step two, then this information is very helpful for us in keeping track of your original complaint as well as any subsequent steps taken to resolve it.


Step 2. Still not resolved?


If we have not been able to help you when you first contact us (either by phone, email or mail), or you’re not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you can escalate your complaint to our dedicated customer complaints team.


PHONE: (02) 5622 1700
Interpreter Service: 131450



Step 3. Independent Ombudsmen

We sincerely hope that we can resolve your problem and that you don’t have to use Step 3. 
But it’s important for you know how to access independent help if you reached the end of the Enova complaints process and you’re still not happy.

The New South Wales Energy & Water Ombudsman can be contacted on: 
1800 246 545 or

The Queensland Energy & Water Ombudsman can be contacted on:
1800 662 837 or


You can download the full version of Enova's complaints policy and procedure document here.