♻️ About Renew Fest 2021
Renew Fest is Australia's annual festival of full system regenerative change, linking all sectors involved in ecological, economic and social renewal, interweaving our inner passions with our outer actions.
Held inland from Byron Bay on Arakwal country, this year the festival will feature around 100 presenters, speakers, workshop hosts, musician, artists and community activators.
ENOVA'S COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
🎉 WIN yourself a double pass to Renew Fest 2021!
Tickets are still available, however we've got 3 sets of Renew Fest double pass tickets for our community to WIN!
Renew Fest kicks off Friday the 7th of May 6:00 pm at the Mullumbimby Civic Hall, and goes for the whole weekend, closing Sunday the 9th of May 6:00 pm.
Tickets are valued at $160 each (kids under 16 free), however you could win a double pass just by telling us which presenter you'd be most excited to see.
Click here for a full list of the presenters over the weekend.
TO ENTER THE COMPETITION:
Tag who you’d take to Renew Fest 2021
Comment which presenter you'd most like to see before 11:59pm 04/05/2021
🏆 THE PRIZE:
There are x 3 double passes to Renew Fest 2021 to be won
- Each ticket is valued at $160.00 AUD each - so a double pass has a $320.00 AUD value!
Competition closes 11:59pm 04/05/2021.
Headlining presenters include:
Miriam Rose Ungunmerr-Baumann (via zoom)
Senior Australian of the Year, Indigenous artist and educator, famous for bringing dadirri (deep listening) to non-Indigenous Australia.
Co-originator of the permaculture concept, environmental designer, author and futurist.
Australia's first Muslim senator, civil and environmental engineer, activist
Mehreen Faruqi's wikipedia entry
Indigenous cultural burning practitioner with Firesticks, women's and First Nations advocate
Rachael Cavanagh featured by SBS
Emeritus Professor, founder and advisor of “We Al-li”, trauma expert, Jiman & Bundjalung Woman.
Terms and conditions of entry:
1. The promoter of the contest is Enova Community Energy.
2. Employees of Enova Community Energy or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. There are 3 prizes of equal value to be won. Each winner will get 2 tickets (double pass) to Renew Fest 2021 (each ticket valued at $160.00 AUD, therefore a double pass is valued at $320.00 AUD)
5. Contest begins on 27-04-2021 and ends at midnight AEST 04-05- 2021. After this date there are no further entries permitted to the competition. The promoter reserves the right to change the beginning or end date.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen by the Enova Social Media Team based on the quality of comments on social media platforms. Note that all winners are selected based on skill and the highest number of entries in the competition does not guarantee that an entrant will win a prize.
11. The winner will be notified by email or social media account within 2 days of the closing date with instructions on how to claim the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner or cancel the prize.
12. Cheating for entries in any way will disqualify you from winning the contest.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The name of the competition winner will be made available within 3 days after the closing date by request if you send an email to us.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Enova Community Energy and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the Australian standard Privacy Policies.