The future belongs to those who fight for it.
To celebrate the release of the compelling I AM GRETA documentary on DocPlay on November 14, Enova has five subscriptions for our online community to WIN!
DocPlay lets you stream the world's best documentaries (such as I AM GRETA) from Australia & around the globe.
The soon-to-be released story of teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg is told through never-before-seen footage in this intimate documentary from Swedish director Nathan Grossman. Starting with her one-person school strike for climate action outside the Swedish Parliament, Grossman follows Greta—a shy student with Asperger’s—in her rise to prominence and her galvanizing global impact as she sparks school strikes around the world. The film culminates with her extraordinary wind-powered voyage across the Atlantic Ocean to speak at the UN Climate Action Summit in New York City.
TO ENTER THE COMPETITION:
- Visit Enova's Facebook or Instagram I AM GRETA posts
- Tag who you’d watch the I AM Greta documentary with
- Comment your top tip everyone can do to help our environment
- There are five 6-month DocPlay subscriptions to be won = 5 winners!
- Winners will be chosen from the comment section based on top tips
- Winners top tips and Instagram handles may be featured on Enova's social media stories
- Winners will be announced 13/11/2020
- Entries close midnight 12/11/2020 NSW EDT
- T&Cs apply
- Good luck!
Terms and conditions of entry:
1. The promoter of the contest is Enova Community Energy.
2. Employees of Enova Community Energy or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. There are 5 prizes of equal value to be won. Each winner will receive a six-month DocPlay subscription (valued at 47.94 each)
5. Contest begins on 06-11-2020 and ends at midnight EDT 12-11- 2020. After this date there are no further entries permitted to the competition. The promoter reserves the right to change the beginning or end date.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen by the Enova Social Media Team based on the quality of comments on social media platforms. Note that all winners are selected based on skill and the highest number of entries in the competition does not guarantee that an entrant will win a prize.
11. The winner will be notified by email or social media account within 28 days of the closing date with instructions on how to claim the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner or cancel the prize.
12. Cheating for entries in any way will disqualify you from winning the contest.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The name of the competition winner will be made available within 28 days after the closing date by request if you send an email to us.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Enova Community Energy and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the Australian standard Privacy Policies.