Not only do we have several prizes you can win, but collect points in our waitlist to unlock a free re-usable stainless steel water bottle and start putting an end to single-use plastics!
hear what our customers have to say
The top questions about our expansion into SE Queensland
We’re Australia’s first social enterprise energy provider or “profit for purpose” energy retailer. How this works is we will reinvest 50% of our profits back into community energy projects and energy efficiency services like education - with the goal of supporting communities to become energy self-sufficient.
This is invested back via our not-for-profit arm, Enova Community, and you can read more about its important projects online by clicking here.
Another way we’re doing things differently is we're also Australia's first community-owned energy provider.
We have exciting and innovative projects in the pipeline that are working to help enable communities to generate, store, and share their own energy - such as microgrids, shared batteries, virtual power plants (VPPs), solar gardens and person-to-person (P2P) energy trading.
Our upcoming Queensland launch means that we'll be releasing product and pricing information closer to the date - which is currently set for March.
What we can tell you is that our offers are being developed to be competitive with even the biggest retailers, simple and transparent.
We look forward to sharing all the information as we finalise our preparation!
Enova will service the whole Energex network - covering an area of around 25,000 square kilometres in South East Queensland. Stretching from the New South Wales border in the south, all the way to Gympie in the north.
This includes metropolitan areas like the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Ipswich, Redland, Logan and Moreton Bay.
You can find out more about the Energex network here.
For our 2021 Queensland expansion, Enova will only be able to provide its energy offers in the South East Queensland region - covering the Energex network.
Unfortunately, like other energy retailers, we are unable to provide an offer to those in the Ergon region at this point in time, but we're certainly looking for any future possibility!
If you're based in the Ergon region, you can join our waitlist to be the first to know any news on any further expansion into Queensland.
If you have any other questions, check out our FAQs page which covers a wide range of other questions and answers.
- The Promoter of the contest is Enova Energy Pty Limited ACN 606 176 756.
- Employees of Enova Community Energy or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. To enter the competition, enter the required details on this webpage https://enovaenergy.com.au/queensland/
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition, however, entrants must be 18 years of age or older on 17-01-2021.
- The total prize pool value for 1st place is $840, followed by a second to fifth prize pool value of $1,000 and a sixth to fifteenth place prize pool valued at $350.
- Contest begins at 9am AEDT (Sydney time) on 18-01-2021 and ends at 11:59pm AEDT (Sydney time) on 28-02-2021. After this date there are no further entries permitted to the competition. The promoter reserves the right to change the beginning or end date.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received by the deadline.
- Contestants will get 100 extra points into the contest whenever they refer another valid person into the contest.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The Promoter will conduct the draw at its office at 9-11 Centennial Circuit, Byron Bay, NSW 2481 on Wednesday 3rd March at 1PM AEDT (Sydney time) and the winner will be chosen at random using a random entry generator tool on Wednesday 3rd March at 1pm. Should a redraw be required, this will take place on Wednesday 17th March at 1PM AEDT (Sydney time) at Enova Community Energy’s office, 9-11 Centennial Circuit, Byron Bay, NSW 2481
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date with instructions on how to claim the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner or cancel the prize.
- Cheating for entries in any way (referring yourself using different emails or similar tactics) will disqualify you from winning the contest.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition is governed by New South Wales law and the courts of New South Wales.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The name of the competition winner will be made available within 28 days after the closing date by request if you send an email to us.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Enova Community Energy and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the Australian standard Privacy Policies.
- When you give us your personal information you consent to receiving our promotional material by email, phone call or SMS including offers and information we think may interest you. You can unsubscribe anytime.