Renewable Development Initiative (RDI)
We are committed to reducing carbon emissions and exist so you can choose a community energy company with genuine environment credentials. Our commitment to renewable development extends to supporting the generation of new renewable energy in our community.
Enova’s vision is of a community serving itself, providing its own renewable energy to meet its needs, at competitive prices, and with all in the community able to participate in the shift to renewables.
We will progressively achieve the vision by:
- Encouraging more efficient use of energy through education
- Encouraging and aggregating community demand for renewable energy
- Purchasing existing domestic and business supply at a generous feed-in tariff and encouraging the installation of additional renewable technologies in households and businesses
- Selling a range of GreenPower products, and
- Selling a product to enable you to contribute to the development of a renewable generation fund. This will build an auditable fund to be applied to the development of community generation projects and potentially to invest in them
- Calling for expressions of interest and facilitating the development of community renewable generation projects
All Enova Energy plans enable all its customers access to support our RDI via an optional extra to your choice of energy plans.
All customers can choose to make a positive impact on the environment by selecting up to two affordable additional renewable energy options:
1. Renewable Development Initiative (RDI): Help kick-start renewable by contributing to work involved in creating community solar projects and increase their viability.
2. GreenPower 100: Choose affordable Australian Government accredited 100% GreenPower – and help tip the scales away from fossil fuels.
How You Can Help
TELL YOUR NEIGHBOUR
About our goal to become a self-sufficient community.
If you’re an Enova customer loving the Enova service, appreciating a local community-owned company who cares about you and the environment, here’s what you need to do to share the love whilst also earning $25 credit on your next bill, plus your friends will too.