50% of profits
will go back
*After tax and re-investment
Enova is Australia’s first
- Formed in the Northern Rivers area of NSW, Enova aims to reduce carbon emissions and facilitate the transition to a renewable energy future.
- We do this by building sustainable and resilient communities, where renewable energy will be accessible by all.
- We are proudly 100% owned by more than 1,600 community-based shareholders.
- We redirect 50% of profits back into Australian communities.
- We work directly with communities and partner organisations on initiatives like solar gardens and microgrids, as well as running volunteer programs to educate customers on energy efficiency.
Join the thousands of happy Enova customers and secure Australia's green future.
Easy! The way things
Affordable access to cleaner energy. We believe in simple, transparent, competitive rates and are committed to straight-forward pricing for households & businesses.
Suitable for solar and non-solar owners. Our customer service team will help you find the best offer for your situation.
No lock-in contracts, no hidden surprises & no exit fees.
Suitable for homeowners, renters and small to medium businesses.
Great Aussie customer service team based in NSW.