Seasons Greetings to all!
Enova has made strong inroads toward its vision to be Australia’s leading social enterprise in creating self-sustaining communities this year, despite the challenging times we’ve all faced together.
Some of our 2020 highlights include:
- We proudly joined Haystacks Solar Garden as its energy retail partner,
- Our not-for-profit arm, Enova Community received Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status and helped put more solar on more community roof tops with community energy partners COREM,
- With the help of our new customers, we donated more than $65,000 to some brilliant charitable organisations that provided bushfire relief, helped feed those in need and helped with mental health programs across regional Australia,
- Partnering with local community energy groups to support their local efforts,
- Commencing our multi-partner and NSW-government funded shared community battery project The Beehive Project,
- Launching our solar donations program inviting customers who have excess solar credits, to donate some of their credit to households doing it tough.
In the meantime we've grown to almost 10,000 customers!
We're continuing to collaborate and innovate, not just in new renewable energy projects but also in ensuring the benefits of everything we do reaches local people in local communities.
This short video with Enova CEO, Felicity Stening, celebrates our achievements this year and looks toward 2021, when we'll be expanding into South East Queensland.
We hope you enjoy it and have a safe and happy holiday season.